At SO SOLID we do not share your private information with any other parties. Your confidentiality is key to us and is according to YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
A) COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect the following types of information. Information you provide us directly:
* When you register for an account Or place an order:
* Via Email: Your Full Name and email address.
* Private Information: All content shared on SO SOLID is private to the public. Content is not made public in any way.
* Communications between you and SO SOLID. We may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt-out of Service-related e-mails.
* Your emails are private and not available to the public.
Technical information collected:
* Additionally, any use of SO SOLID’s website may result in the collection of technical information such as your computer’s IP address, mobile device identifier, metadata, operating system, browser name/version, the referring web page, requested page; such information is used to help us understand the overall usage pattern of our website.
* We also use third-party analytics tools to help us measure how you use SO SOLID. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including how you like to use our website which can help us in improving our Service.
* SO SOLID may invite you to provide information through feedback on features on our website; by we sending out e-mail inviting feedback or offering products and services, or we may ask you for information concerning support of our products. Your response to these communications may require you to submit personal information and opinions.
B) HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
We may use the information that we receive from you to:
* To help you remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Site;
* Provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
* Help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
* Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our SO SOLID SITE
* Develop and test new products and features
* Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
* Diagnose & fix technology problems
C) HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS STORED WITH US
* Storage and Processing:
* We use commercially reasonable precautions to help keep your personal information safe and stored securely.
* Following the deactivation of your account, SO SOLID & Our Service Providers may retain information and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup or archival purposes.
D) SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
* We remove the parts of your data which can identify you and share only anonymous data with other parties, to improve our service. We may also combine your information with other information we collect, in order to no longer associate the data with yourself, only sharing aggregated information.
* However, we may be required to disclose your information without your prior consent by law for the following reasons:
* Complying with law or legal process
* Protect or defend our rights and property, or the rights and property of a third party
* Protect us against the misuse of any of any SO SOLID products.
* Prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity.
E) PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
At DO SOLID we do not knowingly solicit or collect information from underage persons under 13. Our content is not directed young persons under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from any minor under the age of 13 without parental consent, we will have the information deleted as soon as possible. Please, contact us via email@example.com if you believe that we may have collected any information from or about a child under the age of 13.
F) OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
G) YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
Residents of the EEA, have the following data protection rights:
* If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
* To object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. You can exercise these rights by emailing email@example.com
* You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the marketing emails we send you. If you wish to opt-out of other forms of marketing that we provide, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
* You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
G) ANY FURTHER QUERIES